Sunday, May 1, 2011

More often than not, are hotter than hot in a lot of good ways...












i dunno about you but i always have a soundtrack for my favorite things. everytime i don this turban, i always find myself humming Aladin's Arabian nights. i even have two different songs for a pair of leather pants. haha

is it just me, or is it really too hot these past few days? it is just crazy to be wearing darker hues this time of the year. me, the non-lover of color is not complaining though and from time to time i find myself sneaking into our building's rooftop just to cool myself down and to get a view of the city i have been calling home for seven years now. wow. again, my longest in one place. all for a boy. the city loved me longer than the boy did. hush hush ^^
so what little secret does your city know of you, lovelies?

love,
v

turban - SM, loaned from a friend, pants - herbench, top - MNG, belt - genevieve gozum