- lost my contacts whilst wearing 'em. only me could possibly do that. and no, i wasn't even intoxicated.
- my camera fell off my bag for no apparent reason other than me being the biggest klutz this side of the ocean.
- my phone found its way into my mug which is half-filled with water. this has happened to my ipod, too. again, i was sober.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
but i don't miss you
i miss him who told me
my skin's soft as hell
i miss him who calls his monkey unggs
him who likes thunders and lightnings
him who likes the rain because he likes to cuddle
him whose friends adore me
him who sang me lullabies
him who would chop me to bits and pieces then
feed me to the sharks
just because he thought i was too cute
him who paints and cleans his house
and dons white sneakers
him who would ask me what i was wearing
so he could match his to mine
him who would let me poledance and would actually
him who made me read between the lines and his
thoughts on Shiva
him who thought out loud i was pretty and smart and tiny
him who i wish misses me back
yes, him who made me realize i was worth it
and him who showed me all the things you didn't.
it's your birthday and i don't miss you.
but gives to the moon...
sometimes, i wish THIS is what busy really looks like. i have been working my ass really hard these past few weeks. not that i am complaining 'cause i have never felt more comfortable in a workplace in my six years of being an overworked/underpaid ant. any given day is being spent (not-so-well) on getting enough shuteye, meeting deadlines and meeting up with friends who are leaving soon. and with my whoreish tendencies (read: wearing a shirt masquerading as a dress, sequins and leathers and feathers and really skimpy shorts/skirts) trying to look a wee bit presentable in the corporate world everysingleday is HARDWORK. now, you don't put 50 girls under one roof and expect them to not be critical with just about anything, do you? girls are such wonderful creatures -- we judge each other not with our IQs but with how far we can actually walk-run in 5 inch stilettos without losing our sanity. sometimes i wish sneakers could make my legs look longer. i'd be a happier soul. but then again, maybe not. i wore heels in a PE class one time and was excused from the ballgame and got a 1.25 final grade to boot.
so, what am i exactly whining about? i just wish the days were longer and the nights cooler. maybe by then i could be under the sun longer or be howling at the moon and not worry about not getting enough sleep. because of all the things i love, sleeping tops the list.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Time and time again I've said that I don't care
That I'm immune to gloom, that I'm hard through and through
But every time it matters all my words desert me
So anyone can hurt me, and they do
Call in three months time and I'll be fine, I know
Well maybe not that fine, but I'll survive anyhow
I won't recall the names and places of each sad occasion
But that's no consolation here and now.
Monday, November 23, 2009
say HI to ronald.
friend. confidante. dancing king.
PILOT. indonesian. loverboytomischadamian.
broken-hearted. miserable as hell.
sangrialover. racist extraordinaire.
US - good laughs. the best trisikad rides ever.
him to me: you should stop hanging out with them smelly guys.
me to him: little 3 ain't smelly.
him to me: you're blinded by love.
me to him: my nose cannot see.
see ya soon, babi kachil.
i dont need to show
my painful past
no one needs to know
the horror i went through
i grew up too quick
and no one, saw past my surface
i dont know how to hurt people
i dont know how to be loved
i dont know how to love
but im strong
and im perfect
-daul kim 080109
Friday, November 20, 2009
Since most of our students are reviewing for their Final Exams and are practically in Winter Break mode already (thank you, Global Warming), I have more free time than I could possibly handle. No trainings, no grammar tests to finish and no tiyanakofastudent to bring out the heinous bitch in me and not counting the fact that I am not very big on socializing (with co-workers, that is), so what’s a bored girl like me to do?
I don’t normally get THIS bored in front of a computer, you see. You can leave me anywhere for hours on end as long as there is WIFI, I’m a happy camper. BUT most of my daily dose of trash were BLOCKED by these wonderful guys from IT . So here I am in my teensy small cube with a broken camera and all the time in the world camwhoring away. So, I am probably gonna be sending this photo to them sweet IT guys just so they’d believe my camera’s broken, but then again, I might get an IR for shamelessly using company’s resources for whatever purpose this may serve to my other career as a ___________. Technology can be a bitch sometimes. Le sigh.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
5. he has the coolest mom EVER. now you hafta uderstand that i live right across la tondena. and what greets me every morning when i brush my pearly whites? larger-than life posters orwhateveryoucall'em of dingdong, anne, and yeah, manny. and i CANNOT wait for the day they'd put up aling dionisia's (or is it mommy dionisia now?) billboard. THAT would be the day.
4. he's filthy rich. 'nuff said. (this should be reason number 1, no?)
3. i could play a mean game of PACMAN way way back when it was STILL cool to play PACMAN. what do kids play nowadays? i could never fathom. they don't even know how a pacman looks like or even a mario and a luigi... but i digress.
2. he has the cutest accent. (or was it her mom?) and you know i'm a sucker for boys with cute accents and killer abs. NOW, youknow.
1. whenever there is a pacman fight anywhere in the world, i could practically do YOGA in the streets anywhere in the PI. and i mean ANYWHERE! and people go to the mall NOT to shop but to go to the cinemas(shell out 500pesos) just to watch pacman beat some gwapo guy. yes, he LOVES to ruin them gwapo faces. whattashame.
i could go on and on... but i hafta run.. got some errands to do. and the streets are spotless. doesn't happen all the time. not even on a Good Friday. you gotta love manny. <3