Thursday, July 28, 2011

never miss a night cause your dream in life is to be a footballer's wife...











everytime i go out, i always sing this amy winehouse to myself. and it broke my heart when at 27 she left quasi-lost girls like me. she will be sorely missed. 


life lately is a never-ending closing and opening of doors and burning bridges. i am blessed i have friends who stuck with me in all my flaky moments. and i am even more blessed to have met such wonderful, kindred spirits whose lives have been great sources of joy and inspiration. you know who you are, guys! shodi amards kay mukalih oks. and these shorts are love but they're really too big for me. who wants 'em?


and alexa luna, i still don't know how to put on false eyelashes.


oh, and thank you, kara mae noveda for featuring me on sunstar's shopping bag a couple of saturdays ago. 


i hope you all are warm and safe wherever you are, lovelies!


bodysuit, shorts and clutch - thrifted, belt - charles and keith, shoes - ALDO