Wednesday, June 20, 2012

BANDUNG, INDONESIA PHOTO DIARY 1

bandung. stone cafe. 




jetlag + hangover = massive eyebags hidden underneath

jati feeding me weird stuff



my pilots turned drivers/tour guides <3



rainy jakarta...




nasi goreng love!




they have REST AREAS every few kilometers...

and a mosque in each Rest Area..

no smoking daw oi,


Inshaallah.

from jakarta to bandung. all i did was sleep and eat and did some videos that are just too incriminating they dont even deserve a spot in the Recycle Bin . the language was music to my ears. First thing you need to learn of course is "Terima kasih" (thank you) and "mas, tolong fotoin, dong?" (kuya, can you take a photo of me, please!?) *bats eyelashes*
yes, that's all you need to learn.
and yes, the batting of the eyelashes part is very important. trust me.