Tuesday, September 20, 2011

happy birthday, self.










so i turned a year older a little over a month ago and rabsin and marco surprised me with this cake or  whatever you call this thing. thank you, loves. i don't celebrate my birthday and i hate surprises but it was indeed a pleasant surprise. i got 5 other mini cakes from friends because it weirded them out that i haven't had a real birthday celebration. oh well. thank you, friends. 
this year has been a year of learning, unlearning and relearning.
there were a lot of times that i just wanted to give up and not put a fight.
but life is good, it has to be.
and i have been blessed to have a family  who loves me and pushes me to my limits and still think i am all sorts of wonderful even when the whole world thinks otherwise.
so, here's to another year of finding and losing myself in this labyrinth called LIFE.

cheers!

<3

v

top - topshop, earrings - accesorize, pants- bench, shoes - aldo, bag - gifted