Friday, May 18, 2012

NUFFNANG SOUTH OUT: The Cebu Invasion






 


1-4. me. all me. 5-6. OC me fixing Rabsin's pants for his solo shot. 7-8. nuffnang goodies. blogging is sooo easy. 9. the durrrty dancers - rabs and i 10. rabs, kaithy pretty, me 11. rabsin is limber 12. kristine roa of instylecebu, me, kaith, and nuffnang's ThatGirlTrixie 13. Nuffnang Philippines Manager, Carlos Palma 14 -15. me trying to convince Carlos why Rabs and I should win best entertainers 16. what's behind Door Number 2 17. isabeau and i 18-20. me and rabs hogging the mic with the lovely kids of Door number 2 21.    im lovin angels instead...  22. recharge! 23. can i sing now?

thank you NuffnangPH for a wonderful afternoon. and thank you, alveel for taking me :)


NUFFNANG SOUTH OUT: The Cebu Invasion
RED BOX, AYALA CENTER CEBU

photos: jem villaverde, iamtiramisu, nuffnang, synzmemoir

peach sheer beaded top - topshop, leather shorts - fishbone, shoes - zara, envelope clutch - simone