Saturday, March 13, 2010

the square root of four is rainbows.






It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye
I am defying gravity
And you wont bring me down!

I'm through accepting limits
''cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost!


Saturday was spent watching GLEE.
i found it too cheesy at first. but whothehell was i kidding? being filipino, i know 99.9 % of the songs! ha! and yeah, the cute guys didn't hurt either. so what did i learn, you may ask? ive realized that deep inside all of us lurks a drama queen waiting to happen. and that for most people, it takes a lifetime for them to come into terms with their insecurities. and mostly, what all of us really yearn for is acceptance and to not be treated differently just because we are, well, different. for unending laughter watch it with a gay friend who knows the other .10% of the songs. much more fun that way.

dress: thrifted for 35pesos and was 6 sizes larger before i had it altered.
im not done with my panagbenga festival phase just yet. no, not just yet. ;()