Sunday, December 25, 2011

HOUSE HUSBAND: Ikaw Na! Cebu Presscon





















I woke up Sunday morning to Melai of Style and Soul's tweet to us Cebu Bloggers asking us if we could make it to some event on the 21st. and not being a morning person, i drifted back to sleep and only realized  a few hours after that it's for a presscon for My Househusband. OCTOArts Film's official entry to this year's Metro Manila Film Festival.
Fast forward to the 21st and i found myself sitting a few meters from my mother's ultimate crush, Ryan Agoncillo. And it took a lot of self-restraint for me not to shriek like a schoolgirl the whole time. Now i understand why my mother wanted him for a son-in-law. oh, the dreams mothers dream for their daughters. ^^ And it was just fitting that I asked Ryan to write my mom's name instead of mine. now, i don't need to get her a present ha ha! 
I was not really in a festive mood so i decided to wear colors and it's a good thing my girls, eden and mac, were thinking the same way. It was so much fun having all the other Cebu bloggers that I dont get to see as much. So, it looks like I will be lining up for the first time for an MMFF movie. And I know that this movie won't disappoint. 

"Among all the entries in this year's MMFF, the subject matter of "My Househusband: Ikaw Na!" is most timely about a married couple who has a non-traditional  set up in which the husband takes care of the kids and in manning the house while the wife looks after putting food on the table . Along the way, situations arise that test the arrangement and their circumstance and in this film, we show the hilarious side of it." - Direk Jose Javier Reyes

"MY HOUSEHUSBAND: Ikaw Na!" is OctoArts Films' entry to the 2011 MMFF. It opens on Christmas Day.

photos: philip lapinid and hazel pax

top - topshop, blazer - thrifted, skirt and shoes - forever21