Tuesday, March 27, 2012

a few of my favorite things

secrets of the trade.



LANCOME L'Absolu Rogue, MANHATTAN 34N, LOREAL British Red, LOREAL Tawny, LOREAL Nude, MAYBELLINE Go Currant

pinks - ANNA SUI 360, MANHATTAN 57D, MAC Pink Nouveau

in heavy rotation these days... <3

H&M sunnies from KL and my everyday pearls

skull necklace from one of the bloggers at Bloggers United 2

snake bracelet from Rustans, gold bracelet from Karla, CASIO watch from Miss Sartorial
CATRICE From the Bronx nail polish, still from KL 


i kinda promised alexa i'd do this and the pretty LY whose style i covet did this a couple of days ago, so here's a few of my favorite things and a sneak peek to my neuroses.

 the lippies, i am pretty sure what i have here is only a fraction of what my other friends have, so, boys who read my blog andidontevenwannamentionyournameshere, these are equivalent of you having more than 1 pair of sneakers. or you wanting another car. so, dont judge. :)

the sunnies, the MANHATTAN lippies and the nailpolish are from my summer sister KL who brings me tons of stuff from EU everytime she comes home each year. i tend to take better care of the things given to me and tend to lose or break the stuff i buy with my own money. grrrrr. 

so, what lil things make your heart a-flutter, lovelies? do share. <3