Thursday, December 27, 2012

Don't need reason, don't need rhyme...






looking at these photos made me realize a few things:

a. i will always choose to post photos of myself half smiling (photo no. 1), smiling awkwardly (photo no. 2) OR both (last photo) OVER photos of myself where i look half decent.

b. it's stupid to wear leather or pleather when the sun is scorching hot (havent i blogged about this already?)

c. i don't know how to stand properly and i don't know how the other bloggers do it

d. i don't like being asked if i would want my hair rebonded

e. i am no longer Penny Lane. this AC DC is one of the 3 band shirts i have decided to keep for sentimental reasons. the other two? Backstreet Boys and Metallica. :)

f. coconut tress will always be taller than me.


studded clutch from alexa, necklace c/o R.A.F., shoes - ALDO, skirt and top - thrifted