Friday, December 21, 2012

She said, She said...



 shimmer, shimmer...
    Precious Grace Heradura (thanks a looot, geng!), me, Toni Marie Despojo and Alexa Martin :)


Alexa and I get to play dress up with Topshop's Holiday 2012 collection last week. All my friends know how I love everything Topshop it's almost obscene. I don't hold on to my clothes as much as I cling to my Topshop finds. I have pieces from 4-5 years ago and that is telling a looot for someone like me who lets go of clothes every 6 months (all thanks to Bloggers United Bazaar, but more on that lateer!). Show me anything shiny, sparkly and sequiny and I'm sold. Yes, I like clothes that don't tiptoe around my feelings. So imagine my delight when Topshop's Holiday 2012 collection offers all that and more! Like a giddy lil girl left in a candy shop with a Platinum card, I grabbed everything with sequins, leather and studs in sight! Alexa and I had to come up with three looks and it's funny how we gravitate to different sides of the shop -- me to the tummy-baring, shimmery side and lex to the audrey hepburn side. I like to call the more subdued side of Topshop the "Audrey Hepburn Avenue". I love Lex's style and having her around as a friend and a one-time pretend daughter makes life sooo much easier. Yes, we text each other for fashion advise. So, if you wanna know what we picked from the plethora of holiday goodness, grab a copy of SunStar today and see how Alexa and I style Topshop's holiday must-haves!