Friday, October 8, 2010

You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop, Snoogums-Boogums..









my friend, ciara, makes the best cupcakes in town.
and i'm not saying this because i get a lifetime supply of apple cinnamon, coffee, choco, banana choco chip, red velvet, cookies and cream cupcakes.
and also not because she is sitting right next to me and could easily swat me if i say otherwise.
her cupcakes had gone a long way from the puto-like cupcakes she forced-fed us in her first attempt to how they are now -- mouth-watering.
and that's coming from an erstwhile cupcake hater me.
but, then again, my girls can practically convince me to eat just about anything.
first, twas sam gyup sal, then eating breakfast food in the wee hours of the evening...
that explains the unwanted pounds i have gained in the past few months.
the moment these girls convince me to devour a whole slice of pizza, i am ending the friendship.

so ciar, what's the difference between a cupcake and a muffin again? ;()
if you are in cebu, you may reach her at 09277193333.
for serious bidders ONLY.