Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 part 1.



2010 .
i made a promise to myself and to a friend that i would make it my best year ever.
i travelled. i made friends. i have learned to not look back and to not regret anything.
i said YES to just about anything.
i doved headfirst.
i dreamed.
i smiled more often and spoke my mind.
i learned to not apologize for things other people dont like in me.
i promised to not be a pushover and to be kinder.
i danced.
and hopped and jumped but never learned how to swim ^^.
i dared.
i lived.
and LIVE i will this year.

siargao.

 

 chasing birds


 c h a s i n g  w a v es...



THE essentials.

ding dong.


D A V A O


the best way to see the sun rise.

 



NO SMOKING.


paella!





singapore lah!






mummy, im taller than 0.9 m, i need a ticket to get in.



what REALLY goes on inside my bag.
 
looking for mushu.






the durrty south - alcoy and badian, cebu.










all smiles. ^^