i am home. again. home meaning MINDANAO. the second time this month.
will be in cebu again on Thursday though which kinda saddens me because it's just sooo nice to be home - to be pampered. to have food all the time which in effect makes me lose weight because i don't get hungry when i know i do not need to go to the mall to buy food. i will miss my mom and my little nephews.
i spent the whole day cross-checking memories with my siblings and cousins and brainwashing the little ones into believing their aunt is an actress in cebu. so, yeah.
alexa gave me this award because she didn't have a choice. haha thanks, lex. you know i love you.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Give your application and award on to 7 other bloggers and let them know.
I'm passing this award to:
aisa because she's one of the 1st bloggers outside cebu who i stalked to death (and i got a chance to meet her last december and shes the sweetest)
dane (ive said this before, shes my guyfriends' multiply crush, she was spanishfly and them boys would use my account to check her photos. and shes the reason why i started blogging. please dont get weirded out, dane ^^)
gillian (because she always looks so mabango and shes the only one i know who could pull off long floral skirts any given day)
philip (because he makes the best DIY projects and he made these shorts i am soooo in love with and please do like BIMBIM haus on FB and check out what he will be up to next)
gizelle because i want her connector ring
toni because i just die everytime i see her with those shoes
sweet because shes fierce and so adorable
shugah because shes the sweetest
and dred because i love love the photos on her blog and i wish she would update more often.
i just can't choose 7. i just can't. ^^
seven things about me:
1. i love turbans and headdresses and anything one puts on her/his head. my mom is part-maranao and i grew up admiring how the maranao women look so elegant and how they don these headdresses differently from the tausugs and maguindanaons.
2. i can be very sarcastic sometimes i dont even notice it. now i have to put the blame somewhere, right? growing up with more male cousins than girl cousins does that to you. i had to learn how to clean a gun (my uncle's), recite poems without really understanding them at an early (to entertain my lolo's chain-smoking girl friends) dodge punches, carry a joke and made sure i owned them and to cry even if it didnt really hurt just so the boys get the beating. the sarcasm came after they get the beating. again, i had to put the blame somewhere.
3. i have never liked dolls. i remember my mom knitted a dress for this barbie on my 10th birthday. a red skimpy dress. what was she thinking? maybe she got lazy.
4. i can be very chatty then be very frosty the next.
5. i have really great friends in every part of the world who send me bikinis and get surprise when they see me wearing something else other than beachwear. and no, i am not complaining, friends. lest you decide to stop the boxes from coming.
6. i have made myself believe i am a very lucky girl. or maybe i have willed the universe into giving me what i really really deem important. and because of this, i have learned to choose my wishes well. so far, cebu pacific and all the shipping lines are reaping the benefits.
7. i do not know how to run properly. if there is such a thing. that's on top of me not knowing a single sport. i am lampa like that. i passed all my PE classes in uni by NOT wearing the required jogging pants.
so there. the seven random things about me. and i wanna say thank you to all my wonderful readers who leave lovely comments here. thank you for always making my day, guys.
turban - SM department store, stole from a friend, printed top - thrifted, shorts - bimbim haus