Wednesday, November 21, 2012

'TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY!




I got invited to Plains & Prints exclusive preview of Holiday Collection 2012 a week ago and I seriously didn't know what to wear. I haven't been home for weeks now and had been recycling my clothes. The joy of actually getting more mileage from my clothes is surprisingly refreshing and liberating. But "problems" arise when you get invited in the middle of the week to some events that require you to dress up a little. I didn't have time to go home and rummaged through my 3-week old luggage. It's not even a luggage luggage. So what better way to kickstart the most wonderful time of the year than to wear green, red and gold (and throw in a little leather number)! Not my usual colors, i know. but I had to make do with what i have and i take dress codes seriously. not that there was a dress code. but i DID read "Holiday Collection". so, yes, Christmas colors! :)

More on the Plains and Prints x Rhett Eala later and i assure you this collection is breathtaking.

red tweed tartan (says alexa) top - thrifted, leather skirt - BCBG Max Azria, shoes - Linea Italia
photos: the great Alexa Martin