Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Prairie Girl...








wearing: Mimique Radieux.Se top, mint Zara pants, Charles and keith belt, Staccato sandals, Anagon skull bracelets





I love this top. The print reminds me so much of "The Little House on the Prairie". No, i do not see a house, too, in case you're wondering. But I imagine myself being Laura chasing after those butterflies in wild abandon - barefooted, hair in the wind, the sun on my face... you get the picture. and oh, yes, I live much of my life inside my head.  And yes, I love the chase more than whatever it is at the end of a long hard race... and maybe i should stop babbling before my neurosis start becoming too palpable. :)

I hope you all are having a better day/night.




please send virtual hugs my way. i need them in my life.RIGHT.NOW. :)

photos: jem villaverde