Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Black and Grey





a quick outfit post:
borrowed an oversized top from a boy to pair with this leather skirt that i cut too shooort even for my taste. I saw this H&M white leather skirt cut this way and decided to do something with this one (previously worn here) that had been collecting dust. I think i did a good job and yes, i have superior cutting skills. something that one acquires when youre born vertically-challenged and everything is just made for taller creatures.
 After getting a pair of Havaianas from ZALORA and last week's #MYOHCebu2012, plus the amount of walking I had to endure, wearing flip flops became my lifeline the past few days. And i miss my stilettos and pumps and decided to rekindle my love for these Litas. I think I will forever be in love with these shoes. To say that i "fought tooth and nail" for these goodies is an understatement. :)
It's Wednesday already! My, my, how time does fly! I hope you all are safe and warm. #PrayforthePH Sending warm hugs and kisses to everyone in MNL.




UNIQLO men's polo, DIY BCBG MAX Azria leather skirt, gifted Tory Burch bracelet, anagon skull bracelets, oxygen spike bracelets, Casio gold weatch, Jeffrey Campbell Litas