Saturday, August 11, 2012

LIFE LATELY...



HAPPY WEEKEND, everyone!




Amazing week at the OMD Headquarters! We received a lot of orders from Subic, Batangas, Iloilo and Cebu! Thank you sooo much. Toni and i are still very much overwhelmed with the response it's actually giving us sleepless nights. But no, nobody's complaining. :)

and as i have mentioned in my previous entry, I have been relying heavily on Instagram (and toni) to document every little thing i deem IMPORTANT (yes, #YOLO or #PIOLO) annnd i do not have proper outfit shots mainly because: 1. i am too tired most of the time 2. i am getting lazy and well, tired. all the time. 3. i have been wearing the same outfits for weeks now. My daily uniform consists of: a pair of non-constricting shorts that would allow me to move freely, flip flops for comfort, and a basic top (mostly floral to add colors to my otherwise drab daily uniform).and from time to time, I throw in an oversized jacket/blazer to keep me warm. Fickle-minded weather we have lately, folks! Yes, even here in Sunshine City Cebu.

So, here's a round-up of what I wore this week. Thank God for mirrors and good lighting and to a pair of overused sunnies, one doesnt really see here how harassed i have been (again, no one's complaining) :)


Cupcakes Day with Toni at Malakius Art Kaffe (JCentre): thrifted floral top, OMD shorts, necklace from KIKU


BDAY / Chocolate Truffle Day with Toni and Makuz at Ralfe Gourmet: dress worn as a top given by Gillian Uang, OMD shorts

 
 BIPOLAR WEATHER at the OMD HQ: Hurley pink and tangerine top, thrifted floral oversized jacket, Fishbone leather shorts, eco-bag from Topshop


MEET UPS and Bully Boy Day at Army Navy with Toni for OMD: vintage floral top, Tally Weijl gold shorts from my summer sister KL, charles and keith belt, H&M sunnies and Tory Burch bracelet from lai.

SPA DAY with Rabsin and Ced: i looove this oversized top from the Z-girls paired with just about everything! Here i pair it with my trusty tie-dye baggy pants and my silver and black Havainas also from Zalora.

And speaking of Zalora, have you visited their site lately? i just did and my heart squealed when I saw this:



 Collective.Com's JERRIE LAD BLOUSE is a button down chiffon blouse with collar and short sleeves. Size: 22" x 22". (click here)


Keep things simple and stylish with this Jerrie blouse from Collective.Com. You can also wear this chic top over a black tube and with skinny jeans and black pumps for an effortless glam look.

I love the new styles and brands Zalora is stocking up these days and you can actually get this top from Collective.com for only P 695.00! And as an added treat for my readers, you can get a 5% discount for a minimum purchase of P500 by using my voucher code: VanessaEast120 upon checkout. So, what are you waiting for? Shop now!



ZALORA offers offer a wide range of payment options, from credit cards to G-cash, Paypal, bank deposits, and for Metro Manila residents, cash on delivery, they also offer FREE shipping and FREE returns within 30 days. With their own fleet of couriers, or "Z Riders" for the Metro Manila area, delivery time is around 3 hours. Nationwide, it is 1-2 days.