Thursday, August 2, 2012

Miss Tangerine










What I Wore to Make Your Own Havainas Cebu 2012: I wanted to be as comfortable as possible as i know there would be a looot of walking around and catching up to do. Cebu is a very small city - you basically know EVERYBODY. But then I dont always get to see my favorite people. Mac of Style Cebu and I were BBMing each other the night before, brainstorming for our outfits. we didnt really plan on going matchy-matchy but thats exactly how we ended up. same color palette and all! and i love her even more for that.





TOPSHOP tank top, OMD Miss Tangerine hotpants, Thrifted Military Fatigue, Jeffrey Campbell Litas

Comfort for me is really short shorts in my fave shade a tank top and an oversized blazer/jacket i usually give away to my fasyown guy friends when i get tired of them. And if you have read my previous entry, we are launching OMD shorts this Saturday at 9AM and you will find pretty shorts such as this in other colors and styles. :) so you better be used already to the disapproving looks these hotpants usually get :)

and after all the chaos and excitement this year's MYOH brought, this is how Mac and I looked like...

 
tired but all giddy with the yummy pair of havainas we brought home with us this year.
and thank you again to the dynamic duo of BigSEED Media - Ms. Jaja Chiongbian-Rama and Ms April Rama for having us. More on #MYOHCebu2012 laterrrr...
LIKE OMD's FB page here.